Absolut and fashion profile Fredrik Robertsson releases web TV series ahead of World Pride
Ahead of this year’s World Pride in Malmö and Copenhagen, Absolut, together with the brand’s gender equality ambassador Fredrik Robertsson, has produced a web TV series with four episodes under the concept “Express Yourself”, where Fredrik interviews Swedish and Danish guests who have their own unique fashion style and expression. One of the interviewees is the handball player and feminist Linnéa Claeson.
On 12 August, this year’s World Pride kicks off in Malmö and Copenhagen. Prior to the event, the PR and fashion profile Fredrik Robertsson interviewed four guests – all known for their unique style and fashion interest. Their stories are broadcast in a web TV series on Absolut’s global YouTube channel. The four guests included in the project are: Linnéa Claeson, Swedish feminist and activist. Ada Swärd, Sweden’s trans princess number one. Ras Bartram, Danish stylist and influencer. Hwahwa Lala, Danish model and fashion mouse.
– It is not always easy to believe in yourself or dare to show who you are. For me, the Express Yourself project is a tribute to unique people who inspire me. Together we talk about fashion, being an outsider, people who judge you, the power of being different and what it means to decide to be who you are and never settle for less, says Fredrik.
Handball player Linnéa Claeson has above all built a name for herself on social media with the account Assholesonline, where she hangs out conversations with men who have written obscene things. In the interview, Linnea shares how important it is that everyone dares to stand up for themselves and never take any shit, the background to her iconic rainbow-colored hair and how she already as a young woman drew attention to the injustice that exists between women and men.
– Through the web TV series, we want more people to dare to be themselves, stand up for their own style and make their voice heard. The meeting between Fredrik and the guests feels like a natural next step for Absolut, where we can inform more people about how important it is that we never stop fighting for everyone’s rights, says Pia Hägglöf, Senior Brand Manager Absolut.
As part of the project, Absolut has also contributed to the Rainbow Fund’s important work to create a world where all people have the same basic rights – regardless of their sexual orientation and gender.
Since 1979, Absolut Vodka has stood up for the rights of LBTQ people as part of the belief that a colorful, versatile and equal world is something to strive for – among other things through the campaign “Equal Love” and the campaign “Kiss with Pride” which drew attention to the fact that 50 years have passed since the decriminalization of homosexuality in England and Wales. At the same time, they highlighted that homosexuality is still illegal in 72 countries.
Express Yourself is created by:
Director: Thilda Mörlid
DP: Kristofer Fahlgren & Thilda Mörlid
Editors: Kristofer Fahlgren & Thilda Mörlid
Still Photography: Mira Berglind
Audio post-production: Threshold Audio
Please share this post
- SkiStar and SOK in new collaboration: Creates motion all year round
- New book about Nationalmuseum’s miniature paintings – a world-class collection
- Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair postponed to September 2022 – due to the rise of Covid-19
- 7 tips on peaceful winter activities in Dalarna
- Helsingborg invites the world to a 35-day innovation fest with H22 City Expo