Agnes is back!
Swedish aritst Agnes (Agnes Carlsson) is back in the spotlight after a few years of absence. Her career took off in 2005 when she won the Swedish version of IDOL. She has topped the Swedish charts and also had international success with songs like Release Me which has sold over 900,000 copies worldwide and streamed more than 41 million times on Spotify.
One of her more prestigious assignments was when, together with another Swedish artist Björn Skifs, she performed a specially written song at the crown princess party’s wedding on June 19, 2010.
Agnes was also one of the artists in the popular Swedish program Så mycket Bättre (So much better) in 2013, where well-known artists interpret each other’s songs.
After all the success, Agnes chose to take a break from the spotlight but now she is back to the joy of many fans and last week she performed new music at the popular QX gala in Stockholm. Look, listen and enjoy…
Release Me – one of Agnes top hits
- Team Formex enters Stockholm city centre with exhibits, pop up-shop and an agenda packed with seminars
- Swedish stars in Late Night Concerts
- A new Forest Dry Gin – with a taste of Norrbotten’s forests
- Greta Thunberg film to world première at Venice 2020
- A sports movement for everyone against homo-, bi- and transphobia
Please share this news