Incredible news: IKEA has released the recipe for its meatballs
Ikea, the Swedish furniture store is almost as known for its meatballs as it is for their furniture. Now they are giving away the recipe for its iconic Swedish meatballs to help people get through their time at home during the coronavirus pandemic. They do attach a helpful manual so that you can put them together yourself.
The reason why they release the recipe is so that customers can enjoy the meatballs while many IKEA stores around the world remain closed due to the COVID-19 threat.
Main photo by: © Inter IKEA Systems B.V. 2019
Please share this recipe
- In the midst of the Corona epidemic: more than 700 000 Swedes picking trash
- Miss Li follows up the successes of releasing the singles “Starkare/Stronger”
- Nationalmuseum opens June 16 – exhibitions this summer and autumn
- A different Lights in Alingsås festival in 2020
- Astrid Lindgren’s World finally sees an opening