Stockholm’s Culture night becomes digital
This year you will be able to enjoy the program of Stockholm Culture Night at a place of your choice, at home in front of your screen. Click through Stockholm’s cultural night on Facebook and Instagram, and enjoy live streaming.
– It is with mixed emotions that we release the culture night in digital format, but our ambition is to spread joy and inspiration with the help of culture even in uncertain times. Our digital culture night is an experiment that we created together with the actors in a short time and we are curious and excited to share it with the audience and get their reactions, says Culture Night’s project manager Eva Widgren.
During the cultural night’s regular opening hours, at 18-24 on April 18, 2020 (Midnight – 6am, Hong Kong time), a potpourri of shows, concerts, meditation, jokes and much more will be sent – as you follow via Kulturnatt (culture night) Stockholm’s Facebook and Instagram! By clicking on Instagram and Facebook stories yourself, you will be able to take part of Kulturnatt Stockholm just as it usually is, only in a slightly different format.
The program will include sketching workshops, robot yoga, flamenco dance, a Beethoven sonata from the Concert Hall, live theater from Cribble Craft, the Cullberg Ballet at the Nordic Museum and a live screening of Gyllene Salen in the City Hall.
Follow Kulturnatt on Facebook and Instagram to receive more information and schedules. Will you join?
Please share this news
- In the midst of the Corona epidemic: more than 700 000 Swedes picking trash
- Miss Li follows up the successes of releasing the singles “Starkare/Stronger”
- Nationalmuseum opens June 16 – exhibitions this summer and autumn
- A different Lights in Alingsås festival in 2020
- Astrid Lindgren’s World finally sees an opening