A new collection site for hotel weekends at castles and mansions
Stockholm Meeting Selection operates 10 unique and high-profile castles, mansions, hotels and restaurants in the Stockholm area. This summer, they launched Staycation Stockholm, a hotel offer page for private guests.
As the name Stockholm Meeting Selection (SMS) suggests, the company’s main activities are conferences and meetings, but SMS has also previously offered weekend packages at several of its castles and mansions. The idea for Staycation Stockholm was born in the spring when the company saw a clear decline in event and conference bookings due to the corona pandemic, at the same time as the demand for holidays at home increased sharply.
– We needed to quickly change our business and Staycation Stockholm got off to a flying start, says Michael Lerner, CEO of Stockholm Meeting Selection. We are pleased to now be able to offer our customers a simple and flexible solution for finding all our private offers in one place. Staycation Stockholm is the place for those who love high-quality destinations close to Stockholm.
At Staycation Stockholm, customers have an overview of all hotel packages and discounts at the various castles and mansions, and here is a unique range of experiences. Hotel packages with nature experiences, food and drink, music, luxury and romance are interspersed with current holidays such as Christmas and New Year packages. At staycationstockholm.se you can be inspired, compare prices and book your hotel weekend directly.
– To escape on a staycation, or a holiday home, is an easy and sustainable way to escape everyday life for a while, says Michael Lerner. All our castles, mansions and hotels are located no more than 35 minutes from Stockholm city, which means that you can get away and change environment without it becoming cumbersome and time consuming.
Staycation Stockholm includes Ulfsunda Castle, Hesselby Castle, Skytteholm and Åkeshofs Castle with Restaurant Råkoko in the west town, Näsby Castle with Lilla Slottskrogen in Täby, Villa Lovik and Bosön on Lidingö and Rosersberg Castle Hotel in Sigtuna. All castles and manor houses follow the Public Health Agency’s directives and the industry association Visita’s recommendations regarding Covid-19 and adapt the operations to the prevailing situation.
- Digital Christmas concert from Gothenburg Cathedral
- Vinnova grants Swegreen funding for an AI-driven vertical farming project
- Stockholm launches a new celebration of lights during Nobel Week
- Haglöfs challenges consumers to buy nothing new this Black Friday
- Uppsala Art Museum presents Advent – an interactive home evening
Please share this news