Swedish sunglasses company with focus on Equality and Human rights
Tabber Sthlm is a newly started premium brand for sunglasses that wants to make a difference by taking a stand for all people’s equal value. They themselves have experienced the challenge of finding the right people to represent the company, and many, including themselves, have grown tired of stereotypical marketing where the word consumption has more meaning than value.
Face of Tabber
For this reason, they decided to launch a campaign called “Face of Tabber” on social media. The purpose of the campaign is to get in touch with people who reflect Tabber Sthlm’s values and highlight them in their own marketing. Face of Tabber is looking for people who stand out and are themselves, and, just like the company, do not want to conform to society’s standards for what defines a “good looking” person or model.
– The campaign has already become a success with many fantastic applications and we have just launched, says Daniel Hartman, CEO and one of the founders of the company Tabber Sthlm.
In order to make even more difference, Tabber Sthlm has decided to donate 10% of the profits to organizations that work in line with their values.
The company believes that it is possible to unite a successful enterprise while at the same time contributing to actors who work with human rights and everyone’s equal value receive an economic contribution.
The core of Tabber Sthlm’s business, equality, is also expressed in their logotype, where the equality sign (=) is constantly present. In Sweden, we have come a long way with both gender equality and people’s equal value and therefore the word “Sthlm” as in Tabber Sthlm is a very important part when the company looks outside Sweden’s border.
– The most important thing is that people understand that Tabber Sthlm really appreciates and values everyone’s differences. We are all just as worthy and have the same rights to be seen and heard in the media, concludes Daniel Hartman.
Please share this news
- First-year students at Nicolaiskolan get a taste of the fashion industry in different design assignments
- Three silvers for Fjäres gin in international spirits competition!
- Dalarna in Sweden – the obvious choice for a sustainable holiday
- Swedish wooden architecture, design and sustainable urban planning
- Knowledge in innovation and sustainability will elevate the sports and outdoor industry