This year’s Rockbjörnar have been awarded – here are the winners
On Sunday night, Molly Sandén and Benjamin Ingrosso were hailed by the fans from the Rockbjörnenscenen at Mosebacke. They got two Rockbjörnar each. And Clara Klingenström got her first Rockbjörn for Breakthrough of the Year.
The fans, the audience, have had their say. After a million votes were cast, it is clear that Molly Sandén and Benjamin Ingrosso became tonight’s big winners.
– This means a lot, especially because it is the fans’ price. I can’t wait until everything becomes normal again and we can go out and play in front of all of you and offer a mega concert, said Benjamin Ingrosso.
Aftonbladet Rockbjörnen is the fans’ big Swedish music award. It has been distributed by readers since 1979 and even though this year’s gala was held for a small audience at Södra Teatern in Stockholm, under the direction of Anis don Demina, the fans’ commitment has, as usual, been enormous.
– It has been a joy to see how the fans’ commitment to Rockbjörnen increased during the year and we are so happy that we were still able to offer a high-quality live broadcast with some of Sweden’s most popular artists and award winners – and that we could also offer a bunch of fans to see the artists live on site, says Therese Stalén, marketing manager at Aftonbladet.
The audience heard live music from Smith & Thell, Myra Granberg and Rockbjörnen winner Molly Sandén, among others
She won two Rockbjörnar, both as Female Artist of the Year and Fans of the Year. Benjamin Ingrosso also received double Rockbjörnar. He became Male Artist of the Year but also took home the award in the Swedish Song of the Year category with the song Allt det vackra.
The audience also got to see a happy Clara Klingenström receive an award for Breakthrough of the Year:
– Thanks! I did it. I’m a little shocked. I am very happy. This is absolutely amazing!
Here are all the winners in Rockbjörnen 2021
Group of the year: Smith & Thell
Swedish song of the year: All the beautiful – Benjamin Ingrosso
Fans of the year: Molly Sandén
Female artist of the year: Molly Sandén
Male artist of the year: Benjamin Ingrosso
This year’s foreign song: Dynamite – BTS
- Inclusion makes Löfbergs smarter
- Scientists off to Antarctica to understand the Swedish spring tide
- Bang Universe to create contradictory exhibition at Formex “After Before Party navigates between hope and fear for the future”
- Scanian of the Year Peder Fredricson has his portrait on display at Malmö Airport
- Nordiska Kompaniet’s Christmas decoration invites to A Brand New Christmas Story
Please share this post