Zara Larsson winner of “2020 MTV EMA”
Last Sunday night, the unifying power of global music was celebrated at the “2020 MTV EMAs” in a high-tech and borderless “Super Stadium”. Due to prevailing circumstances, this year’s gala was completely digital, but the show still united millions of fans in their homes around the world with some of the music industry’s hottest artists.
In addition to the award ceremony, some of the biggest stars right now made specially composed appearances from spectacular places around the world, including Swedish Zara Larsson who also won in the category “Best Nordic Act”. The gala was broadcast live in 180 countries and territories worldwide and in Sweden on the Paramount Network.
Please share this news
- Digital Christmas concert from Gothenburg Cathedral
- Vinnova grants Swegreen funding for an AI-driven vertical farming project
- Stockholm launches a new celebration of lights during Nobel Week
- Haglöfs challenges consumers to buy nothing new this Black Friday
- Uppsala Art Museum presents Advent – an interactive home evening